At A Glance
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is among the elite 20 percent of business schools to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. LeBow has been recognized by BusinessWeek, Financial Times, Entrepreneur and The Princeton Review as one of the world’s top business schools.
- Undergraduate students: 13,980
- Graduate students: 9,657
- Size of University City Main Campus: 82 acres
- Main Campus green space: 967,025 square feet
- Electricity on Main Campus generated by wind energy: 100 percent
Undergraduate programs and student enrollment
2,800 students are studying in 11 majors that lead to bachelor’s degrees in:
Graduate programs and enrollment
- 150 students are pursuing M.S. degrees in accounting, business analytics or finance.
- 800 students are pursuing an MBA degree offered through a variety of programs (full-time, part-time, online), with concentrations in finance, healthcare, marketing, business analytics, and entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- 70 students are pursuing a Ph.D. in business or economics.
- 450 international students representing 60 countries
- 118 full-time professors
- Rankings by scholars place Drexel LeBow faculty among the Top 75 in the world for research in the fields of finance and international trade.
- A member of the LeBow faculty has been named Drexel’s best teacher three consecutive years.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Economics
- B.S. in Business and Engineering
- B.S. / MBA
- Minors in Business
Centers of Excellence
- Center for Corporate Governance
- Center for Corporate Reputation Management
- Dana and David Dornsife Center for Experiential Business Education
- Center for Research Excellence
- Center for Teaching Excellence