At a Glance
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is among the elite 20 percent of business schools to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Drexel is a comprehensive global research university and one of America’s 15 largest private universities.
- Undergraduate students: 16,616
- Graduate students: 9,516
- Degree programs: 200
- Research: More than $110 million annually
LeBow College of Business
Undergraduate programs and enrollment
- Students: 2,800
- Majors/Co-majors: 13
- Degrees: 4
Graduate programs and enrollment
- 450 students representing 60 countries
- 118 full-time professors
- Rankings by scholars place Drexel LeBow faculty among the Top 75 in the world for research in the fields of finance and international trade.
- A member of the LeBow faculty was named Drexel’s best teacher three consecutive years.