Center for Research Excellence
The Center for Research Excellence works to continuously improve the quality of research conducted by LeBow College faculty and to share research findings with scholars and business leaders. Under the direction of Associate Dean V.K. Narayanan, Ph.D., we:
- Provide seminars and mentoring for faculty to enhance research effectiveness
- Develop linkages with business that lead to workshops based on research conducted by LeBow faculty
- Facilitate involvement of undergraduate students in the research process
- Provide faculty research seminars at the departmental level, faculty mentoring and support systems to enhance research effectiveness
- Provide College-wide faculty workshops to facilitate externally funded projects Enhance the visibility of faculty research and publication to the professional community
- Enhance the accessibility of LeBow Research outputs to academic community
- Encourage applied research focusing on problems relevant to commerce and industry
- Provide a vehicle to formally recognize, encourage and reward outstanding research by LeBow College faculty
- Develop linkages with Executive programs that lead to workshops and teaching modules based on the cutting edge research conducted by LeBow faculty
- Facilitate the knowledge and involvement of undergraduate students in the research process.
- Provide a linkage to LeBow alumni that focuses on “great moments in research by LeBow faculty” and consolidate into a publication for potential students
- Coordinate and promote other Drexel initiatives in research excellence.