MBA in Malvern
Reinvent yourself through the Drexel LeBow MBA with the convenience of part-time study in a location close to work or home.
Earn the same Drexel LeBow MBA, in an accelerated, 24-month delivery format by taking two evening classes per term at our centrally located suburban Malvern campus. The Malvern location has been operating since 1996 and boasts an alumni network of over 300 graduates. Students benefit from engaging faculty and supportive staff that mirrors the innovative curriculum and program excellence of our University City campus. It’s conveniently located on the Main Line in Malvern, Pa., with plenty of parking and access to shops and restaurants.
Our part-time program in Malvern begins in September. Program features include:
- 24-month, part-time, cohorted format
- A cohort experience that develops team-building skills and allows you to leverage relationships
- A plan of study and schedule designed to enable you to balance your courses with work and home demands for the duration of the degree program
- Blended program delivery: Traditional and online courses supplemented by workshops and residencies
- Dedicated learning environment, with multiple classrooms, conference space and the latest business learning technology
- On-site advising, priority registration, professional development, career services and networking events
- Optional international residency
- Scholarships available for qualified candidates
There is strength in numbers. A cohort takes classes and progresses through the program as a group. The support system and collaboration builds relationships for life.
Concentrations allow you to customize your learning experience to your personal interests and objectives. Focus on business analytics, entrepreneurship and innovation management, finance, healthcare management or marketing.
A practical, hands-on approach is embedded in learning at LeBow. Experiential components in and out of the MBA classroom help bring concepts to life and develop skills and experience necessary for success.