An accomplished yet diverse group of professionals earn a Drexel LeBow Executive MBA.
Participants in this program have a range of 7 to 15 years of business or professional experience representing all types of organizations, from major corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures as well as private and public sectors and a broad range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, financial services, IT, engineering, telecom, manufacturing and law.
The GMAT is not required for admission to the Executive MBA program.
We encourage you to attend our next Executive MBA Information Session, which can be found in our events schedule. We also welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective students on an individual basis at your convenience. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Christian Polidoro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.0314.
Tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $82,500 (inclusive of all tuition and fees), making it one of the most affordable Executive MBA program in the area. Factor in scholarships and employer contributions to determine your final out of pocket cost using our tuition calculator.
The Executive MBA program the tuition includes:
- Books, simulations, cases and all other instructional materials
- iPad with a two year AppleCare protection plan
- One-on-one executive coaching sessions at three intervals during the program
- Meals and parking during class sessions
- 10-Day international residency experience which includes airfare, hotel, and transportation to site visits
- Access to the full array of Drexel and LeBow graduate student resources
For more information about tuition fees, please visit Drexel Central.