An accomplished yet diverse group of professionals earn a Drexel LeBow Executive MBA.
Participants in this program have a range of 7 to 15 years of business or professional experience representing all types of organizations, from major corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures as well as private and public sectors and a broad range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, financial services, IT, engineering, telcom, manufacturing and law.
We encourage you to attend our next Executive MBA Information Session, which can be found in our events schedule. We also welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective students on an individual basis at your convenience. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Christian Polidoro at email@example.com or 215-895-0314.
In the Executive MBA progam the tuition covers:
* Books, simulations, cases, and all other instructional materials
* iPad with a two year AppleCare protection plan
* One-on-one executive coaching sessions at three intervals during the program
* Meals and parking during class sessions
* 10-Day international residency experience which includes airfare, hotel, and transportation to site visits
* Access to the full array of Drexel and LeBow graduate student resources
For information about tuition fees, please visit Drexel Central.