Early Admission Application Deadline: March 30
Apply now for access to complimentary events including the EMBA Summit, so you can begin expanding your knowledge and building your network this spring. Early applicants also have access to the most scholarship opportunities.
An accomplished yet diverse group of professionals earn a Drexel LeBow Executive MBA.
Participants have an average of 15 years professional experience (minimum seven years) representing all types of organizations, from major corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures as well as private and public sectors and a broad range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, financial services, IT, engineering, telecom, manufacturing and law.
The GMAT is not required for admission to the Executive MBA program.
We also welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective students on an individual basis at your convenience. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Christian Polidoro at email@example.com or 215.895.0314.
Our Executive MBA is one of the most affordable Executive MBA program in the area. Please refer to Drexel’s Tuition and Fees page for the most up-to-date tuition information.
The Executive MBA program tuition includes:
- Simulations, cases and all other instructional materials
- One-on-one executive coaching sessions at three intervals during the program
- Meals and parking during class sessions
- 10-day international residency experience which includes airfare, hotel, and transportation to site visits
- Access to the full array of Drexel and LeBow graduate student resources
For more information about tuition fees, please visit Drexel Central.