The Certificate in Corporate Governance is intended for C-Level and executives currently serving on boards.
Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the key components of corporate governance to enhance perspectives and put into practice as a key member of a board.
This certificate provides:
- An overview of current thinking and developments in the field of corporate governance.
- A review or refresh of boardroom fundamentals
- Focus on the issues that shape corporate governance and help educate, engage and strengthen the community of boardroom directors
- An understanding of the interrelationship between governance and management, finance, law and ethics
- Perspectives on corporate ethics and values and its relationship to the business community
- A thorough grounding in the key components necessary to an enhance capabilities for operating as a board member
Requirements — to be completed over a two year period: