LeBow Learning Communities
LeBow Learning Communities are cohorts of LeBow freshmen who live together and/or attend many of their classes together. These programs are designed to ease transition to university life, enhance student academic performance, provide opportunities for student engagement and networking and improve the overall student experience. Designed for ambitious, high-achieving students with leadership acumen and an interest in community service, LeBow learning communities provide freshman LeBow students with a built-in community of learners and a current and future professional network.
LeBow Learning Communities expose students to opportunities that contribute to their success at Drexel and beyond through:
- Engaging with dedicated University professional staff and faculty advisors
- Attending academic and professional workshops that supplement classroom learning
- Having access to peer-led academic support
- Expanding leadership skills and experience
- Supporting the community through hands-on civic engagement
- Developing close relationships with classmates
- Networking with faculty, alumni and industry professionals
- Creating a personal connection and commitment to LeBow and Drexel
Residential Learning Communities
Residential learning communities offer dedicated space in Drexel residence halls for students to live and learn together throughout their first year.
Non-residential Learning Communities
Non-residential learning communities offer the opportunity for students with shared interests to learn together while living in a variety of locations both on and off campus.
- Business and Engineering Learning Community*
- Commuter Learning Community
- Economics Learning Community*
- LeBow BRIDGE
*Students may also choose to join a residential learning community as well