We strive to make the application process as easy as possible. Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Applications will be assessed promptly and will include an interview with the director of the Executive MBA program. If you have questions or need assistance during the process, please feel free to contact us.
Application for Admission Checklist
- Current Resume or Curricula Vitae
- College Transcript(s) (undergraduate and graduate)
- The GMAT is not required for admission to the Executive MBA program. Students who complete the GMAT are eligible for merit scholarships. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Self-Assessment Essays
- Which personal goals, conditions, or career aspirations motivate you to pursue an Executive MBA at Drexel?
- What are your most important professional accomplishments?
- What do you expect to achieve through this program?
- Application Fee