GMAT Prep Course
The GMAT is required to apply for most graduate study programs in business. Prepare yourself by enrolling in LeBow’s two-day, weekend intensive GMAT Prep Course. The course is designed for individuals looking to improve test scores, refresh their knowledge, and understand the test structure.
* Review the math and verbal materials in the GMAT
* Learn new test-taking skills
* Discover strategies and shortcuts to effectively answer the questions
* Receive low-cost/high-value course for LeBow applicants - less than half the cost of many other GMAT prep programs
* Receive up to $315 tuition credit if confirmed to enroll*
Spots in these sessions are extremely limited so we encourage you to register early. All registrants are required to submit an application to a LeBow graduate program.*
$375 (includes two GMAT prep books)
Drexel University University City Campus in Philadelphia
Two days (Saturday and Sunday) from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.