BS / MBA Eligibility
If you are applying as a freshman directly from high school you must:
- Have a combined SAT score of at least 1300
- Have a high school GPA of at least 3.5
- Be in the top 10 percent of your high school graduating class
- Score at least 570 on the GMAT prior to the start of graduate study
- Submit two academic letters of reference prior to the start of graduate study
If you are applying as a current Drexel student, you must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2
- Have earned at least 24 credits
- Apply before the end of the winter term of your freshman year
- Submit two letters reference (one must be a professional reference, co-op employer preferred)
- Score at least 570 on the GMAT
BS/MBA students are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2.
For more information, please make an appointment with your academic advisor.