Put Experiential Learning to Work
Corporations and nonprofit organizations get fresh and innovative ideas and new perspectives that can help to reach your goals. Drexel LeBow’s graduate and undergraduate students work to provide analysis and insights on your real-world challenges at low or no cost.
To date, more than 100 organizations have engaged the skill and creativity of Drexel LeBow students. Clients include Fortune 100 companies, start-ups, and nonprofit organizations from a variety of industries including: automotive, technology, pharmaceutical, insurance, education, cable/internet, mortgage, and transportation industries.
Business Consulting Projects
Address real business challenges
Cover issues significant to the organization
Explore problems with no existing solution
Provide actionable recommendations
Delivered within 10 weeks
Your organization’s issues addressed with:
Teams of motivated high-caliber students
Innovative concepts and tools appliedData-driven, evidence-based analysis
Efficient, quick turnaround
Consulting at an excellent value
With guidance from LeBow faculty and professional business consultants, teams of graduate or undergraduate students can be retained to consult with you and your team on a wide range of areas, including:
- Economics: Planning, resources, forecasting, statistical analysis
- Finance: Expenditure control, cost-effectiveness, new-project feasibility, and budgeting
- Human Resources: Communication, compensation, compliance, training and recruiting
- Information Systems: Data analysis, database development, Internet marketing, management reporting systems and website design
- Management: Business plans, grant proposals
- Marketing: Advertising, new-product development, public relations, and research
- Operations Management: Operations Research, Planning and Controlling, Systems Analysis, and Work Standard Analysis
LeBow’s Business Consulting Projects can provide you with data and analysis in a concentrated timeframe. Our students get to apply their knowledge; you get new insights into challenges for which there aren’t off-the-shelf solutions.