You will work closely with your advisor to select a plan of study to complete the certificate program requirements.
You have up until the second week of the term to add or drop a course and up until the sixth week of the term to withdraw from a course. If a student drops a course within the first two weeks the term, no financial penalty will incur. Dropping a course starting from the third week of the term results in students receiving a “W” (withdraw) on their transcript.
Additional details regarding the University policies on Tuition Refunds and Credit.
Choose Your Classes
These course information resources will help you plan your schedule your courses:
- Course Schedules (Term Master Schedule) – Learn about which classes are being offered and when they meet.
- Course Descriptions – View Drexel’s course offerings and details for each course.
- University Catalog – Requirements for your certificate and sample plans of study are available here.
- Registration Information – For information on how and when to register.
- Final Exam Schedules – Access the final exam policy information and the final exam schedule for the current term.
Requirements for Certificate Awards
After completing the four-course series, participants will receive a Certificate of Professional Development. Continuing Education Units (CEU) and/or Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits may be applicable.