Is a LeBow Master's Degree Right for Me? (Afternoon Session)
Join Drexel LeBow’s graduate admissions, program advisors, and career services staff to help you determine if a master’s degree from Drexel LeBow is the right next step for your academic or professional career. This conversation will address the benefits of our MS programs, including the personal interaction offered by our advising and career services teams, which can help you to develop the skill sets you need for the next stage of your career.
Topics of Discussion:
- Is Graduate School Right for You?
- Possible Career Opportunities
- Full-Time and Part-Time Options
- Personalized Plans of Study
- Our Faculty Approach to Student Success
- How to Become a LeBow Graduate Student
Please join us during one of the two separate conversations that we will be hosting:
- 11:50 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Economics
- MS in Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics