Spring 2018 Directors Academy
Tuesday, May 15th 1pm-5pm
Wednesday, May 16th 9am-5pm
New board members often face the challenge of moving from a hands-on executive to a strategist mindset. Directors Academy is a one and a half day corporate governance focused program for new board members. This program provides an intensive and highly-focused interactive dialogue between participants and leading executives, corporate directors, policy makers, legal and financial services experts on critical issues facing boards today. The small, targeted environment affords peer to peer exchange and the opportunity for participants to connect with sitting, seasoned board members.
CERTIFICATE IN DIRECTOR EDUCATION
Directors Academy is held twice annually in the fall and spring. Upon completion of two Directors Academy programs (equivalent to 24 credit hours), participants are awarded a Certificate in Director Education and walk away with an understanding of the increasingly complex and ever-changing role of a corporate board member prepared to contribute to discussions occurring in the boardroom.
- Earn credits towards a Certificate in Director
- Networking reception immediately following the program affords participants the opportunity to speak with members of our Advisory Board, sitting board members, leading executives, governance experts, and past program participants
- Earn up to 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits in the field of Business Management and Organization
- Alert directors, investors, regulators, and stakeholders to your commitment to continued director education, leading governance practices, and board leadership
Who should attend?
- Continuing Professional Education