Remember to carefully review and print a copy of each section. You will not be able to view or print your application after you submit it.
- Establish an account
- On the Admissions Login page, select Create an Account .
- Enter your email address to determine if an account has already been created with your email address.
- If you have previously contacted Drexel, your email address may match your record in our system. If a match is found, you will receive an email with your Login ID and password, and when you log in, the application will already show some of your information.
- If the system cannot find a match for your email address, create a new account.
- Log into the online application
- Enter your Login ID and password and select Log In .
- Select the application you wish to complete and select Continue .
- Select the term you wish to enroll and select Fill Out Application .
- Fill out the application
You may complete the application in any order.
Be sure to complete all of the required fields (indicated by an *).
To save your work once you have completed a section choose:
- Checklist to return to the Checklist and select another section
- Continue to proceed to the next section
- Finish Later to proceed to your Application Menu. To log out, select Return to Homepage and close your Web browser.
- Submit your application
Carefully review and print a copy of each section. You will not be able to view or print your application after you submit it. When you are ready to submit your application, select Application Is Complete from the Checklist page.
Online Application Features
- Nothing you enter on the application is sent to Drexel until you submit your application by selecting Application Is Complete on the Checklist page.
- You may save your application and return to it at a later time. To do so, select Finish Later and close your Web browser. Use your Login ID and password to enter the application from any Web-enabled browser.
- When you fill out more than one application, common information from your first application will automatically be entered onto subsequent applications. Also, if you change information on one application, it will change on your other applications.
- Your data is transmitted securely over the Internet. The information you enter is encrypted and secure when you save it and when you submit your application.