Undergraduate Career Services
We empower undergraduate business students to explore career interests, develop lifelong career management skills, and leverage experience-based education to evolve into world class business leaders.
The Office of Undergraduate Career Services is committed to preparing you to make educated and informed decisions while pursuing your career goals. The staff is available to assist you:
- Prepare a professionally written resume and cover letters highlighting your academic accomplishments, relevant work experience and skills and abilities
- Conduct effective job searches utilizing industry-specific resource materials
- Network with alumni and professionals through a variety of events and programs
- Enhance your interviewing skills through mock interviews and in-depth training
- Evaluate job offers and understand the salary negotiation process