The Office of Communications is responsible for:
- Supporting LeBow’s administrative staff to achieve Drexel University’s Strategic Plan.
- Managing the College’s brand identity.
- Production of publications (such as Market Street Magazine), as well as web content and print collateral for all College constituencies.
- Engaging constituents through LeBow’s social media accounts
- Marketing and advertising for all LeBow degree programs.
- Consulting LeBow academic and administrative departments in best-practices for communications.
- Strategic planning, employing metrics to increase awareness of the College.