The Office of Communications is responsible for:
- Supporting LeBow’s administrative staff to achieve Drexel University’s Strategic Plan.
- Managing the College’s brand identity. Production of publications (including the Dean’s Annual Report and Market Street Magazine), as well as Web and print publications for all College constituencies.
- Marketing and advertising for all LeBow degree programs.
- Consulting LeBow academic and administrative departments in best-practices for communications.
- Strategic planning employing metrics to increase awareness for the college.