Step By Step
- Log in to your LEARN course.
- From the Control Panel, click on “Grade Center.”
- From the expanded menu, choose “Full Grade Center.”
- Notice the spreadsheet contains your roster in the first column. The names of various assignments, quizzes, discussions, etc. appear in the titles of the columns to the right.
- Find the column that corresponds to the assignment or test you want to review.
- Hover over the cell and click the drop down arrow.
- From the menu, choose “Grade Attempts.”
You will now see the submission from the first student listed in your roster, along with the grade and any feedback you left for the student. Instructors can change scores and add more feedback at any time by accessing this page. Clicking the arrows to either side of that student’s name will allow you to advance to the submission of the next student in the list.
Additionally, instructors can choose a specific student, assignment, or submission attempt by using the “Jump To” feature, which opens drop down menus at the top of the page to narrow the search.
To quickly access a submission for a specific student, open the Full Grade Center and find the cell that contains the score for that student in the column that corresponds to the assignment. Hover over the cell, click the drop down arrow, and click “View Assignment Details” from the menu. On the next page, click the “View Attempts” button to be taken directly to that student’s assignment.