- Navigate to the folder where the link should appear
- Click on the Build Content button and choose Course Link
- On the “Create Course Link” page, click the Browse button. This will open a popup window with a list of all the places in the course that can be linked.
- Locate and click on the item that the link should point to, such as another folder in the course or a discussion forum
- Add a description if you wish, and set the Standard Options (such as availability) if you would like to use them
- Once you are satisfied with the options selected, click the Submit button. The course link will appear at the bottom of the list in the folder you selected.
Remember: Items in folders can be reorganized by hovering over the far left edge of the item and waiting for the cursor to turn into a crosshair. Once the crosshair appears, click and drag to rearrange the items on the page.