- Navigate to the folder where the link should appear.
- Click on the “Build Content” button and choose “Course Link.”
- On the Create Course Link page, click the Browse button. This will open a popup window with a list of all the places in the course that can be linked.
- Locate and click on the item that the link should point to, such as another folder in the course or a discussion forum.
- Add an optional description if you wish, and set the Standard Options (such as availability) if you would like to use them.
- Once you are satisfied with the options selected, click the Submit button. The course link will appear at the bottom of the list in the folder where you created it.
Remember: Items in folders can be reorganized by hovering over the far left edge of the item and waiting for the cursor to turn into a crosshair. Once the crosshair appears, click and drag to rearrange the appearance of items on the page.