Once a TA is selected for your course, one of the first things to do is give them access to the Blackboard LEARN course shell. Watch this tutorial to learn how.
Step By Step
- Log in to LEARN and access your course
- Under Control Panel, click Course Tools
- Click on Manage Users
- On the next page, you will see the class roster. In the upper left, click the Add Users button.
- Enter the username of the TA you want to add to your course. The username is the abc123 identification that precedes every @drexel.edu email address.
- Click on Submit. If the user was successfully added, you will see a green notification at the top of the Manage Users page.