- Log into your LEARN course.
- From the Control Panel, click on “Grade Center.”
- From the expanded menu, choose “Needs Grading.”
- This page will display a list of all the students who have submitted anything that needs an instructor’s attention.
From this page, instructors have three options as to how to grade items.
- First, hovering over an assignment name will display the drop-down arrow, and when clicked, the menu gives two options: the first is to grade all the submissions for that assignment, and the number displayed in parenthesis is how many ungraded submissions there are in that drop box.
- The second option is to grade all the submissions for that assignment without names attached, also known as Anonymous Grading, which is useful for reducing grading bias.
- Third, if an instructor just wanted to grade the individual student’s attempt, clicking on that student’s name will open up the submission in the CrocDoc previewer and allow the instructor to leave feedback and assign a score.
Note: After an assignment has left the Needs Grading page, it can still be located in the Full Grade Center in case changes or updates need to be made.