Keeping Our Community Safe
The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated by August 1, 2021 will need to continue to complete the online Drexel Health Checker one to two hours (and no more than 24 hours) prior to arrival to campus and complete weekly COVID testing.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear a mask while inside any Drexel-owned or campus building, unless alone in a room with the door closed.
- It is recommended based on recent CDC guidelines that vaccinated individuals wear masks while inside any Drexel-owned or campus building.
It’s everyone’s responsibility to do their part to keep the Drexel community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you see any activity or suspect any behavior that violates the University’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct, make an online report.
Students who feel ill or who are certain they have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact the Student Health Center right away by phone (215.220.4700) or through the Drexel Health Tracker App.
Building and Spaces
In addition to asking visitors to comply with the above safety guidelines, visitors are asked to adhere to posted signage in each building.
Increased Cleaning and Sanitation
All facilities will be cleaned twice a day. High-touch surfaces will receive additional cleaning throughout the day (e.g., bathrooms, door handles, light switches, computer lab keyboards/mice, elevator buttons, water fountains, etc.). Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at entrances and exits.
Facilities is adjusting ventilation systems in all buildings to improve air filtration and circulation, including routine cleaning, updating and optimizing HVAC systems. These procedures ensure that HVAC systems are filtering out airborne pathogens.
Gerri C. LeBow Hall
Please follow all posted signage to access Gerri C. LeBow Hall, classrooms and public spaces.
- Access to the Building: Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- DragonCard: A valid DragonCard is required to unlock the doors to the building (doors will remain locked at all times). Each Individual must scan their DragonCard upon entering. A valid DragonCard is also required to access floors 6-12 via the elevator.
- Class times: Enter at the scheduled start time and leave at the scheduled end time.
- Disinfectant wipes: Disinfectant wipes will be available at the entrance to each classroom. It is strongly recommended that students, faculty and staff clean their space before and after use. Text 484.483.6754 if there are issues with classroom sanitation efforts such as lack of sanitation wipes. Include the name of the building and the classroom number.
- Classroom tech support: Please call LeBow Tech at 215.895.2113 for support relating to technical issues needed for course instruction. When calling for support, please remember to provide the name of the building, the classroom number and a contact number.