As restrictions to accessing Drexel buildings ease in preparation for a return to campus, it is important to remember that safety protocols are still in place to support the phased reopening outlined by President Fry. Remote work is still required whenever possible even as each new phase begins.
Currently, brief campus visitations to pick up supplies and equipment are permitted. To ensure the building is within safe occupancy limits, faculty and staff are required to complete the Gerri C. LeBow Hall Visitation Request must be completed 24 hours prior to arrival. After submitting your request, you will be notified via email if you are cleared to enter the building.
Before Your Visit
- Everyone MUST complete the Returning to Campus Safely training in Career Pathway in Drexel One and sign the Dragon Pledge BEFORE their first visit back to campus.
- Submit your visitation request at least 24 hours before your desired campus arrival, and await approval before making your trip.
- Two hours before coming to campus, check in with the Drexel Health Tracker app and follow any directions provided therein.
Upon Arriving at Gerri C. LeBow Hall
- Entrance to the building is only permitted through the east doors (AJ Drexel statue) using a valid DragonCard.
- Do not allow others to “tailgate” into the building behind you. Everyone MUST scan in separately with a valid DragonCard to ensure accurate contact tracing.
- Building hours are 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Face masks MUST be worn AT ALL TIMES when in public spaces.
- You may remove your face mask when alone in your office with the door closed.
- Remember to socially distance (6 feet apart) whenever others are present.
- Follow instructions on all posted signage.
- Once you have completed your task, please exit the building.