Digital Marketing Certificate Program
Drexel LeBow’s Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to help students develop and deploy successful digital marketing strategies. This comprehensive and cost-effective program in digital marketing begins every fall and equips students with the latest knowledge, trends and skills within this space. Six courses can be taken individually or all together to earn the Digital Marketing Certificate.
Courses will be taught in live, virtual sessions to maintain a highly interactive and flexible environment.
Who Should Attend the Digital Marketing Certificate Program?
Marketers, small business owners, social media managers, entrepreneurs and others responsible for marketing functions who are looking to increase sales or the visibility of their company through digital media would benefit from the courses in this program.
Digital Marketing Certificate Program Requirements
The digital marketing certification is open to anyone seeking to improve their current marketing strategies. No prerequisites are required.
Digital Marketing Course Breakdown
Courses can be taken individually, but students seeking the Digital Marketing Certificate must complete all six courses. Students enrolled in the full digital marketing certification sequence will complete an online, asynchronous introductory session the week prior to the first course. The sequence will conclude with an online wrap-up session followed by the submission of a final capstone project.
- Course 1: Modern Day Branding & Marketing Theory (4 sessions)
- Course 2: Content Marketing & Automation (4 sessions)
- Course 3: New for 2020-2021: Social Media Strategy (4 sessions)
- Course 4: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (4 sessions)
- Course 5: Digital Paid Media (Search, Social, Display, PPC) (4 sessions)
- Course 6: Digital Analytics (4 sessions)
Cost of a Digital Marketing Certificate
- Individual Course: $500 per course
- Certificate Priority Registration through September 18: Save 15%: $2,550
- Certificate Registration September 19 through October 26: Save 10%: $2,700
Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing
A certificate in digital marketing will help you develop the skills needed to improve and transform your current marketing strategies. Examples of course topics include:
- Brand messaging and Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- Inbound marketing methodology and content marketing strategies
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Utilizing social media
- Fundamentals and core components of Paid Digital Media
- Visualizing and analyzing marketing data
Enrollment is open. Take courses individually, or take all six courses together to complete the Digital Marketing Certificate by registering below: