Directions to Register for Classes via DrexelOne Portal
- Review course offerings and pre-requisites:
- Choose the term of registration (quarter term courses)
- Under Bennett S. LeBow Coll of Bus., select the appropriate area of study (accounting, finance, etc.)
- Locate the course and CRN (Course Registration Number). This number is used to register for that course via DrexelOne Portal
- Log into DrexelOne
- Click on Student Resources, then Click on Student and Financial Aid Menu
- Click on Registration, then Click on Add Classes
- Click on Select Term, then Type in CRN and press submit.
- To add another course, go to the next line and type in a new CRN, etc.
Register for Classes Manually
- Download and complete an Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Fill out the Add Portion (left side) of the Add/Drop Form
- Indicate the CRN (course registration number), Subject/Course ID and Section number
- Sign and date the form
- Fax or email form to my attention at 215.895.1012 or C.Champ@drexel.edu. You will receive email confirmation once your registration is processed.