Declaring a Concentration or Minor
Students have the option of pursuing a concentration and/or a [graduate minor](/academics/graduate/current-students/graduate-minors). Most students declare a concentration/minor during orientation, however it can be changed. Please consult your academic advisor as soon as possible.
You have the option to pursue a concentration in the following areas of study:
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Management
- General Business/Customized COncentration
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
You also the option to pursue a graduate minor in the following areas within LeBow or from a number of other Drexel colleges and centers:
- Business Analytics Management
- Economics Data Analysis
- Operations Research
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Sport Management
See the full list of available graduate minors in the Drexel Course Catalog.