MBA in Philadelphia
Drexel LeBow’s University City campus in Philadelphia boasts all of the benefits of modern city life while still offering a campus feel. Located minutes away from the Center City business district and bustling 30th Street Station, the campus provides quick access to industry leaders in healthcare, financial services, technology, government and more, and is an easy commute to/from New York and Washington, D.C..
Gerri C. LeBow Hall, Drexel’s 12-story, 177,500-square-foot home for the LeBow College of Business, is located at the heart of Drexel’s main campus, and offers plenty of spaces to study, network and connect with peers. From classrooms and student breakout rooms to study lounges and event spaces, “GHall” is the perfect place to learn and advance your career.
Dual Degree Options
Earn an additional graduate degree while earning your MBA. The LeBow College of Business offers you the ability to share up to 15 credits across two degree programs so that you can maximize both your time and financial investment. Earn any additional master’s degree including an MS in Business Analytics or MS Quantitative Finance.
The Drexel LeBow Part-Time MBA in Philadelphia Features:
- Individualized Career Services featuring job search support, professional development workshops, networking events and more
- Customizable, cross-disciplinary curriculum aligned with your career goals
- Courses taught by renowned faculty and industry experts
- Experiential learning options, including international residencies, consulting courses and industry-based projects
- Over 50 graduate minors across the University to further customize your studies
- Top-ranked, AACSB-accredited business school
- Scholarships available for qualified candidates