Master's in Quantitative Finance Career Advancement and Job Placement
Your Drexel education is only the first step to a stellar career. Take advantage of LeBow Graduate Career Services to continue to advance your career in the financial domain. Our dedicated career services team provides comprehensive post-graduation support and will help you identify which career option is right for you.
Job Placement Industries
Graduates with a master’s degree in finance can find careers working in many of the following industries:
- Business Management Consulting
- Investment Research
- Real Estate Finance
Some job titles for those graduating with a master’s degree in finance include but are not limited to:
- Credit Risk (Derivatives) Analyst, Average Salary: $66,887
- Finance Associate, Average Salary: $62,588
- Investment Analyst, Average Salary: $64,602
- Investment Banking Operations Analyst, Average Salary: $69,613
- Portfolio Risk Analyst, Average Salary: $63,269
- Risk Analyst, Average Salary: $63,998
Skills Acquired with an MS in Quantitative Finance
The Drexel LeBow Master of Science in Quantitative Finance prepares students to begin a career in everything from corporate financing and commercial banking to investment banking and financial planning. The invaluable skills gained through the program can be applied wherever your career takes you.
Skills acquired in the MS in Quantitative Finance program:
- Risk Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Investment Advising and Management
- Corporate Governance
Have more questions about career paths with an MS in Quantitative Finance? Request more information and find out the career path options with a master’s degree.