Undergraduate Advising

Academic Advisor

Academic Planning

LeBow’s Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC) is staffed with professional academic advisors who assist students with a number of services including: developmental advising, academic planning, registration assistance, form completion  and transcript evaluation. Work closely with your personal advisor to map your academic plan of study.

Declaring a Major

To declare or change a major or minor, please schedule a meeting with your LeBow Academic Advisor to initiate the process.

Contact the Undergraduate Advising Office at lebowadv@drexel.edu or 215.895.2110 with any questions.

Registration and Scheduling

Full-Time Status

Students must register between 12-20 credits each quarter to maintain full-time status. Students taking fewer than three courses per quarter are considered part-time students. There is no formal procedure for changing between full-time and part-time status - you may adjust your course load depending on your needs and interests.

International students must maintain full-time status for visa requirements; visit drexel.edu/isss for more information.

There are also ramifications for part-time vs. full-time status for students seeking tuition support via loans, grants, etc. For more information, contact Drexel Central at 215.895.1600 or submit an e-mail inquiry via ask.drexel.edu