The Bachelor of Science in Business and Engineering program provides students the opportunity to:
- Learn important concepts in functional business areas such as accounting, economics, finance, information systems, law, marketing, organizational behavior, operations, and statistics.
- Study in more depth the areas of operations, technology innovation management, and other functional business areas.
- Complete a course of studies in an engineering discipline after completing a firm foundation in science and mathematics.
- Develop skills in technical communication and critical reasoning.
- Study ethical issues faced by managers and engineers, and understand technology from a historical perspective.
- Apply acquired skills in co-op work experiences to further enhance their knowledge base.
- Study entrepreneurship from a management and finance perspective for preparation in innovative technological efforts.
- Learn the operational, tactical, and strategic aspects of business operations to improve the functioning of technically-oriented businesses.