While the GMAT or GRE is required as part of the admissions process, applicants may request a waiver based on their academic performance, quantitative skills and/or professional experience and certifications. Individuals who have already completed a terminal degree such as MD, DO or PhD can request a waiver based on successful completion of their degree.
Applicants who wish to be considered for a waiver can indicate interest in their application. They will be required to:
- Submit an application.
- Upload a professional resume to the Discover Drexel Portal.
- Upload academic transcripts to the Discover Drexel Portal.
The Drexel LeBow Admissions Committee will review the applicant’s eligibility after the required waiver materials are received. The decision to waive the GMAT or GRE exam will be based on a holistic review of the following:
- Undergraduate and/or graduate major and GPA
- Potential to complete graduate coursework, quantitative ability and advanced analytical reasoning skills as demonstrated through professional and/or academic experience
- Professional experience and certifications Co-op/internship experience can be considered for those without post-graduate professional experience.
Please note: Waiver requests are only approved for qualifying candidates; they are not automatically granted or guaranteed.