Decision Days – Transfer and New Students
Scholarship Information, On-the-spot Admission Decision and More
There is still time to start your success story this fall, and we’ve made it easier for you to apply. You can meet with us on any Decision Day listed below and receive an on-the-spot admissions decision.
Transfer students are invited to attend and determine transfer decisions, as well as potential transfer credit opportunities.
Decision Days are a unique opportunity meet with admissions staff and learn everything you need to get started. We are available to meet at any time that works best for you and your busy schedule.
Learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE Waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customized MBA curriculum that is built to help you reach your career goals
- Other specialization options (i.e. MS degrees, graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
Here is how to prepare for your visit:
- Complete the online application
- Your application fee will be waived when you attend a Decision Day. You do not need to pay the fee to submit your application.
- In order to get the on-site decision, you will need to bring with you (or upload into your online application):
a. Unofficial Transcripts for all previous institutions attended
b. Current Resume
c. Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores if available
Register below or call us today at 215-895-2115. Classes start September 24.