GMAT Prep Course
The GMAT is required to apply for most graduate study programs in business. Prepare yourself by enrolling in LeBow’s two-day, weekend intensive GMAT Prep Course. The course is designed for individuals looking to improve test scores, refresh their knowledge, and understand the test structure.
- Review the math and verbal materials in the GMAT
- Learn new test-taking skills
- Discover strategies and shortcuts to effectively answer the questions
- Receive low-cost/high-value course for LeBow applicants - less than half the cost of many other GMAT prep programs
- Receive a tuition credit of up to $750 if confirmed to enroll at Drexel LeBow (not applicable for Drexel employees)
Spots in these sessions are extremely limited so we encourage you to register early. All registrants are required to submit an application to a LeBow graduate program.
$800 (includes two GMAT prep books)
Drexel University University City Campus, Philadelphia
- Two-day Course: Two days (Saturday and Sunday) from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Six-day Course: One day per week for six weeks (Wednesdays) from 6-9 p.m.