GMAT Prep Course (Weekend Intensive)
The GMAT is required to apply for most graduate study programs in business. Prepare yourself by enrolling in LeBow’s two-day, weekend intensive GMAT Prep Course. The course is designed for individuals looking to improve test scores, refresh their knowledge, and understand the test structure.
- Two 8-hour days
- Review the math and verbal materials in the GMAT
- Learn new test-taking skills
- Discover strategies and shortcuts to effectively answer the questions
- Low-cost/high-value course for LeBow applicants - less than half the cost of many other GMAT prep programs
- Up to $325 tuition credit if confirmed to enroll
$375 Includes GMAT prep review book and materials
Gerri C. LeBow Hall, Drexel University Main Campus
This two-day course will be held —
Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Open to anyone interested in pursuing business graduate degree.
-All registrants are required to submit an application to a LeBow graduate program prior to the event, or have applied within in the last 8 months.)
-Returning GMAT Prep Course students: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before signing up. You may be eligible to repeat the course for no additional cost.
Deadline to register is by noon on June 21, 2017. Full payment is due at the time of registration.
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Current Students