PwC Case Competition
The Challenge case competition models real-world business scenarios focusing on the strategic issues currently being faced by companies all over the world. It is open to all freshmen and sophomores (and juniors in a 5 year program) and does not require detailed knowledge of business concepts or accounting.
Build your team
- Find your four or five member team.
- At least two members of each team must have the intent to apply, applied or are currently enrolled in the Business School.
- Teams are encouraged to include a member with the intent major/minor in STEM (Data/Business Analytics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology Management, Management Information Systems and Security)
Attend the Kick-Off
- Attend the official kick-off event on campus in GHall 722 on April 9th from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. - lunch served!
- At the kick-off event, you and your teammates will learn how to collaborate together to address a significant business issue and develop skills to be a high-performing team. You will also meet with PwC representatives to receive your official case materials with instructions and further information.
- Attendance is mandatory
Develop your solution
You and your team will have a designated period of time to develop your solution and consult with your faculty and PwC mentors for guidance and encouragement along the way. The average time it takes a team to complete the case assignment is 10-15 hours.
Each member of a winning campus team will receive $250! You’ll present to our Drexel PwC partners at the PwC Philadelphia office.
Who should attend?
- Current Students