Spring 2019 MBA Decision Day – New and Transfer Students
Interested in starting your MBA this Spring 2019? Both online and campus Part-Time MBA Programs offer a cohort for Spring 2019.
Now is the time to get started with your MBA, and we’ve made it easier for you to apply. You can meet with us on any Decision Day listed below and receive an on-the-spot admissions decision for the Spring 2019 term.
Transfer students are invited to attend and determine transfer decisions, as well as potential transfer credit opportunities.
Decision Days are a unique opportunity meet with admissions staff and learn everything you need to get started. We are available to meet at any time that works best for you and your busy schedule.
If you can’t meet us in person, we are happy to conduct your review via phone or Skype. Please be sure you have submitted all relevant application documents prior to your meeting. After you register, email Kate Sonstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a phone or Skype meeting.
Learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE Waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customized MBA curriculum that is built to help you reach your career goals
- Other specialization options (i.e. graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
Here is how to prepare for your visit:
- Complete the online application
- Your application fee will be waived when you attend a Decision Day. You do not need to pay the fee to submit your application.
In order to get the on-site decision, you will need to bring with you (or upload into your online application):
- Unofficial Transcripts for all previous institutions attended
- Current Resume
- Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores if available
We make it easy for you to elevate your career with a LeBow MBA. Join us!
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- Part-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA Online
- Drexel LeBow MBA