GMAT Prep Course (6-Week)
The GMAT is required to apply for most graduate study programs in business. Prepare yourself by enrolling in LeBow’s six-week GMAT Preparation Course. The course is designed for individuals looking to improve test scores, refresh their knowledge, and understand the test structure.
Spots in these sessions are limited and we encourage you to register early!
- Course includes 6 classes (one day a week for six weeks)
- Review the math and verbal materials in the GMAT
- Learn new test-taking skills
- Discover strategies and shortcuts to effectively answer the questions
- Low-cost/high-value course for LeBow applicants - Less than half the cost of many other GMAT prep programs
- Up to $750 tuition credit if you submit a GMAT score of 570 or higher and are accepted/enrolled to a LeBow MBA or LeBow MS program (Not applicable for Drexel employees)
- Registrants will receive an application fee waiver
Price includes GMAT Prep review book and course materials. You will receive the book and course materials at the beginning of the first class.
Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA (University City Campus)
April 17, 24
May 1, 8, 15, and 22
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Open to anyone interested in pursuing a graduate-level business degree! (You do not need to be a student or affiliated with Drexel Universty to register for this course. It is open to all!)
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
Deadline to register is on April 12, 2019 at noon
Credit/Debit card payments online in advance only.
- Discounts: Attend a LeBow Graduate information session or recruitment event and receive a $100 discount to the course. Discount code must be applied at registration. If you’ve attended one of our events, please e-mail email@example.com to verify your attendance and to provide the code.
- Students eligible for a tuition credit: The tuition credit amount you will receive is the amount you paid at registration, minus the $50 cost for books and materials.
- LeBow and Drexel Employees: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before signing up. Discounts are available for this course!
- Returning GMAT Prep Course students: Please e-mail email@example.com before signing up. You may be eligible to repeat the course for no additional cost! (New books not included)
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- Full-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA in Malvern
- Part-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA Online
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting (One Year)
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Economics
- MS in Economics and Computer Science
- MS in Quantitative Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics