11th Annual Executive Summit: A One-Day Conference for Experienced Business Professionals
The Executive Summit is a one-day conference offering a unique blend of ideas, vision, and inspiration, where experienced professionals can explore leadership development topics while engaging with fellow business professionals in the Philadelphia community.
8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am Welcoming Remarks
- Paul Jensen, Ph.D., Dean
- Karla Trotman, (2015) EMBA Board President
- Mary Caraccioli, (2008), Summit Host, Chief Communications Officer, Central Park Conservancy
9:15 am Credibility: Why Should Anyone Follow You?
- Robin Abramson, Partner, CRA Inc.
10:15 am The Platinum Rule: How to Manage Across Generations
- Suzanne Kaplan, President, Talent Balance
11:10 am Gaining the Mental Edge: Enhance Your Performance in Life and at Work
- Michael A. Goldberg, Performance Specialist, Center for Sport Psychology, and Director of ExecutiveFunctioning.Net
12:00 pm Lunch
12:30 pm Luncheon Keynote: Growing Your Emotional Fitness in Work, Leadership, and Life
- Susan Packard, Co-Founder, HGTV
One copy of keynote speaker Susan Packard’s book Fully Human is included with registration.
1:45 pm Panel Discussion: How to Use Lobbyists in Business
- Mustafa Rashed, President & CEO, Bellevue Strategies
- Allison Lesley Graves, Entergy
- Ed Salmon, Chairman, Salmon Ventures
2:35 pm Fake News: Why a Constitutionally-Enshrined Free Press Matters to You
- Jeff Ballou, News Editor, Al Jazeera Media Network
3:45 pm Networking Reception
Rose Terrace, room 221
If you are unable to attend the Summit, please consider giving a tax-deductible donation to the EMBA Continuing Education Fund.
This event is open to alumni and non-alumni alike. Earn up to six Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending.
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Graduating Students
- Current Students
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education