Graduate Admissions Decision Day – New and Transfer Students
Interested in starting a Graduate Program this fall?
There is still time to start your success story this fall, and we’ve made it easier for you to apply. You can meet with us on any Decision Day listed below and receive an on-the-spot admissions decision.
Transfer students are invited to attend and determine transfer decisions, as well as potential transfer credit opportunities.
Decision Days are a unique opportunity meet with admissions staff and learn everything you need to get started. We are available to meet at any time that works best for you and your busy schedule. If you can’t meet us in person, we are happy to conduct your one-on-one via phone or Skype. After you register, email Kate Sonstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a phone or Skype meeting.
Learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE Waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customized MBA curriculum that is built to help you reach your career goals
- Other specialization options (i.e. MS degrees, graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
Here is how to prepare for your visit:
- Complete the online application - ALL online applications must be submitted by September 10th and prior to your appointment.
- Your application fee will be waived when you attend a Decision Day. You do not need to pay the fee to submit your application.
In order to get the on-site decision, you will need to bring with you (or upload into your online application):
- Unofficial Transcripts for all previous institutions attended
- Current Resume
- Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores if available
We make it easy for you to elevate your career with a LeBow Graduate Degree. Join us!
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Online Students
- International Students
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- Full-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA in Malvern
- Part-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA Online
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Economics
- MS in Economics and Computer Science
- MS in Quantitative Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Sport Management
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics