- Browse to https://portal.office.com
- Sign in with your Drexel email and password
- From the left-hand navigation bar, select the OneDrive tile
- Select either Upload > Files or Upload > Folder
Once your computer’s file explorer appears, select the files or folder you would like to upload to OneDrive
After the files or folder are selected, click Open or Select Folder to upload the items to OneDrive
- If you don’t see Upload > Folder, create a folder in OneDrive by selecting New > Folder. Name your new folder, then click Create to save your changes. Once the folder has been created, upload the desired files to that folder
For more information about getting started with Drexel OneDrive, visit the Drexel IT help page or contact LeBow Tech Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.