- Save the JMP 11 vApp file provide via email to your desktop or another location where you can easily find it in the future.
- Double-click on the JMP 11 vApp file. If you are prompted about trusting the JMP vApp server, simply agree.
- When prompted, log in with your official Drexel username and password. NOTE: For the Username field, be sure to enter your username in the following format - drexel\abc123.
- After a few seconds, JMP should launch and you are now ready to use the software.
- If this is the first time you’ve run JMP, you will be asked to register. For now, you can simply click the Wait to Register button.
Saving/Opening files from the JMP vApp
When working with JMP files, you will need to select the drive labeled home on XXXXX from the left panel of the dialogue window. This home location is connected to your local machine. You can then browse to whatever folder you choose to house your JMP files.