Assistantships and Financial Aid
LeBow provides its PhD students with 5 years of tuition and stipend support conditional on satisfactory progress throughout the program. PhD students are also provided with substantial support for traveling to academic conferences.
LeBow considers all admitted students for research and teaching assistant positions which include:
- Full tuition waiver
- 12-month stipend
- Conference travel support
In addition to research and teaching assistant positions, faculty admissions committees may nominate top accepted students for a variety of prestigious college and university level fellowships. The fellowships increase the annual stipend.
- Dean’s Fellowship ($5,000)
- Dragon Fellowship ($2,500)
- Departmental Fellowship ($500-$2,000)
- Gold Graduate College Fellowship ($2,500)
- Blue Graduate College Fellowship ($1,000)
Learn more about Drexel Graduate College Doctoral Fellowships.
Current PhD Students may apply for a number of other awards including:
- John C. Clark Research Award for Best Paper ($2,000)
- John C. Clark and Margaret T. Clark PhD Teaching Awards ($1,000)
- Teaching Assistant Excellence Award
- Research Excellence Award
- Outstanding Promise Doctoral Award
- Outstanding Dissertation Award
- Graduate College Travel Subsidy
- International Travel Award
- International Experience Funding
Pictured above: Somayeh Salmani (Decision Sciences), Blythe Rosikiewicz (Management) and Jorge Fresneda (Marketing) - 2016 winners of the John C. Clark Research Excellence Award and John C. Clark and Margaret T. Clark Teaching Excellence Award, with benefactor Dr. Margaret T. Clark.