Students in LeBow College of Business are able to pursue a number of dual degree programs within the College, including:
- Bachelor of Science/MBA - Any undergraduate student may pursue a one-year MBA in addition to their main undergraduate LeBow degree program.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Master of Science in Accounting - This highly specialized degree program provides academically qualified undergraduate students the opportunity to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a masters degree in accounting in the same amount of time it takes to earn a normal undergraduate degree.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance/Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Finance/MBA
- Master of Science in Business Analytics/MBA
- Master of Science in Business Analytics/Master of Science in Finance
Additionally, LeBow partners with the Kline School of Law, College of Medicine and Westphal College of Media Arts & Design and others to provide students with a diverse selection of interdisciplinary graduate programs.
- Bachelor of Science/MBA - Undergraduate stduents from various colleges are welcome to add an additional one-year MBA to their main program plan of study.
- JD/MBA - Our dual MBA program with the Kline School of Law is designed to address the growing needs of attorneys who need the business skills for managing their law practices and related organizations.
- MD/MBA- LeBow’s joint degree program with the College of Medicine equips physicians with the business skills necessary to handle issues of quality, access, cost-effectiveness and efficiency of health care services.
- Master’s of Science in Television Management - This dual degree option allows Westphal students to integrate fundamental business concepts with the practice of television management and the new media industry.
- Master’s of Science in Biomedicine and Business - This dual master’s degree provides comprehensive training in business concepts, scientific discovery and technology
Each of these MS and MBA dual degree programs offers graduates an advanced business education to enhance their careers with two degrees in less time than it takes to complete the two programs separately.