GMAT Prep Course (6-Week)
The GMAT is required to apply for most graduate study programs in business. Prepare yourself by enrolling in LeBow’s six-week GMAT Preparation Course. The course is designed for individuals looking to improve test scores, refresh their knowledge, and understand the test structure.
Spots in these sessions are limited and we encourage you to register early!
- Course includes 6 classes (one day a week for six weeks)
- Review the math and verbal materials in the GMAT
- Learn new test-taking skills
- Discover strategies and shortcuts to effectively answer the questions
- Low-cost/high-value course for LeBow applicants - Less than half the cost of many other GMAT prep programs
- Up to $750 tuition credit if you submit a GMAT score of 570 or higher and are accepted/enrolled to a LeBow MBA or MS program (Not applicable for Drexel employees)
$800 (Price includes GMAT Prep review book and course materials. You will receive the book and course materials at the beginning of the first class.)
Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA (University City Campus)
October 4, 11 and 18
November 1, 8 and 15
(No class on October 25, 2017)
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Open to anyone interested in pursuing a business graduate degree!
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
Deadline to register is by 12 p.m. on September 28, 2017
Credit/Debit card payments online in advance only.
- Students eligible for a tuition credit: The tuition credit amount you will receive is the amount you paid at registration, minus the $50 cost for books and materials.
- LeBow and Drexel Employees: Please e-mail email@example.com before signing up. Discounts are available for this course.
- Returning GMAT Prep Course students: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before signing up. You may be eligible to repeat the course for no additional cost. (New books not included)
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Current Students