Distinguish yourself with an Executive Doctorate in Business Administration from Drexel LeBow
Launch date: September 2017
Engaging in a doctoral program in business is an act of intense exploration that will challenge you to take your thinking and performance to a new level by not just learning about business in a book but by creating new knowledge to transform the business environment. Becoming a recognized expert and contributor to the most important business challenges through research and advanced problem solving will distinguish you as you move toward C-suite leadership.
The Executive Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) is a part-time executive doctoral program designed to equip executives and senior managers with methods to address complex industry and organizational challenges. The program integrates and leverages Drexel’s 120+ year history of experiential learning to provide a broad theoretical perspective of current business issues as well as a strong foundation in applied research and analysis to enrich critical knowledge, skills and abilities.
Through an integrative framework of empirical exploration and evidence-based decision making, executives develop successful data driven strategies and solutions that can be applied to their respective organizations.
- World-Class Faculty - Drexel LeBow DBA faculty specializing in management, marketing, decision sciences, MIS, accounting, economics, finance, design, biomedical engineering and psychology collaborate to deliver this program.
- Cross-disciplinary Study - Courses offered across disciplines teach students to integrate knowledge from business and non-business disciplines to generate new ideas, strategies and practical approaches to address business issues faced by senior leadership.
- Applied Learning - Drexel’s rich history in applied, hands-on learning creates a solid foundation for tackling the complexity of real-world issues
- Cohorted Format - Joining a group of 12 to 18 doctoral students on a guided pathway of coursework provides candidates an extra level of support and opportunity to learn from other top professionals in various industries.
- Two and a Half Year Completion - The program is designed to be completed in as little as 2.5 years (10 consecutive quarters) compared to a typical 6 semester program in 3 years.
- Blended Delivery - The flexibility of on-campus residencies and online virtual modules allows students to retain full-time employment while completing their coursework.
- Mentored Dissertation Model - Each candidate will be assigned a dissertation chair, who will guide the student through the dissertation process starting in year one.
This program is suited for professionals with 10+ years of industry and/or leadership experience who already hold a master’s degree in a related field of study.