Get the Zoom Outlook Add-in
- Launch the Outlook desktop application.
- From the ribbon at the top, select Get Add-ins.
- Use the search box to locate Zoom for Outlook.
- Select Add.
Signing into the Zoom Outlook Add-in
You will be prompted to sign in the first time you attempt to add a Zoom meeting link to a calendar appointment.
- Select Sign in with SSO.
- Enter drexel into the Domain field.
- Select Continue.
- Sign in to Drexel Connect using your Drexel credentials.
Configuring the Zoom Outlook Add-in Per-Meeting
- Launch Outlook.
- Select the Calendar tile from the bottom left menu.
- Create a new appointment or open the appointment you wish to edit.
- Select Settings from the Zoom section of the top ribbon.
- Configure the settings as desired and select Update.