Executive MBA Admissions
Who Should Apply
Applicants to the Drexel Executive MBA program must meet critical professional criteria to be considered for the program. In addition to having a minimum of seven years of progressive professional experience, applicants must have increasing organizational responsibilities.
Drexel LeBow’s Executive MBA students have a wide range of experience from working in major corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures. Applicants may come from the private and public sectors as well as a broad range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, financial services, IT, engineering, telecom, manufacturing and law. Having a diverse and multi-talented cohort enhances the Executive MBA experience.
Key factors analyzed are:
- Current position within organization
- Career progression and accomplishments
- Potential to contribute effectively to the program
- Commitment to the program
Application for Admission Checklist
- Current resume or curricula vitae
- College transcript(s) (undergraduate and graduate)
- One professional letter of recommendation
- Self-assessment essay
- Which personal goals, conditions or career aspirations motivate you to pursue an Executive MBA at Drexel?
- What do you expect to achieve through this program?
- Application fee (waived if you register for and attend an Executive MBA Admissions Event)
- The GMAT is not required for admission to the Drexel Executive MBA program
- The Spring 2024 deadline is Friday March 8, 2024.
- The Fall 2024 deadline is Wednesday September 4, 2024.