LeBow Tech provides technical support to LeBow College of Business faculty, staff and PhDs. From network printers and copiers to software installation or computer replacement, our office is here to provide the highest quality service for all your IT needs.
LeBow Tech also provides support for all A/V installations in Gerri C. LeBow Hall, Pearlstein Business Learning Center and Malvern campus classrooms to anyone using these rooms regardless of college affiliation.
COVID-19 Support Options
Synchronous Remote Trainings
Links to each of the trainings conducted over spring break covering Zoom for synchronous remote teaching, virtual applications (vApps) to use software such as SAS, JMP, Minitab and Stata, and Microsoft Teams for internal communications.
- Using Zoom - approx. 1 hr
- Using Virtual Applications - approx. 20 minutes
- Using Microsoft Teams - approx. 30 minutes
Links for working with Zoom.
- Zoom Video Tutorials
- Zoom Test - for verifying the Zoom application is 100% functional
- Zoom Share - for sharing a mobile device within a Zoom meeting
Additional Online Instructional Resources
Links to assist with teaching remotely: