- Insert your original document into the sheet feeder face-up.
- Log on to the copier.
- Press your DragonCard to the built-in card reader.
- Use the touch screen to enter your Drexel credentials.
- If there are print jobs waiting in your queue, select Use Copier.
- Select Scan and Send.
- Select New Destination.
- Select Fax.
- Enter the phone number of the recipient.
- You DO NOT need to enter a 9 before the number.
- You DO need to enter a 1 before the area code.
- Press the Start button.
- Select Logout.
Instructions on how to release a print job to the Canon copiers.
Instructions on how to delete an unwanted print job.
Instructions on how to send a print job so that the copier staples the job.
Instructions on how to scan a document on the Canon copier.
Instructions on how to make a copy on the Canon copiers.