There are a number of ways in which a calendar can be shared, however, using the Office 365 online interface is the most efficient. Follow the directions below to share a calendar with others.
- Browse to http://portal.office.com, and log on using your Drexel credentials.
- Select the Calendar tile.
- If you do not see the Calendar tile, select Explore all your apps -> and search for it in the list of available applications.
- Select Share from the toolbar ribbon, and then select the calendar you wish to share.
- Enter the email address of the person with whom you wish to share your calendar in the Send a sharing invitation in email. text field, and then select them from the user list dropdown.
- Select the appropriate level of access the individual should have using the dropdown that appears next to their name.
- Select Share.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 for any additional individuals you wish to add.
- Select Done.
Instructions for adding a mailbox that has been shared with you to Outlook.
Instructions for requesting a shared email mailbox for departmental usage.
Instructions on how to grant other users access to an Office 365 share mailbox you administer.