Drexel LeBow - Asset Vantage: Analyzing Investment Performance Program (AIP)
Family offices are one of the fastest-growing investment vehicles worldwide. As a professional working in a family office, you are the first stop and the steward of all information required on an investment, taxation, and even a personal level. Determining what information is important within your office, who is relying on that information and how that information may impact the bigger picture is critical. The purpose of this course is to help you develop the expertise to optimize the information your office manages in order to maximize the value you can provide to your client.
Through instruction and real-life examples utilizing the unique Asset Vantage family office accounting platform, you will work through multiple case studies designed to enhance platform output. We will review tax planning opportunities to enable your ability to spot tax savings. We will analyze financial statements in order to improve cash flow forecasting and present usable information to the decision makers in your family office. You should leave this class with a better understanding of the holistic financial information that can maximize the value of your family office.
Upon completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Connect family office investment performance to tax planning and preparation through standardized accounting practices.
- Develop a greater understanding of different entity structures and how to maximize their benefits to minimize your tax liability.
- Standardize your Chart of Account use to simplify accounting procedures and reporting.
- Understand advanced transactions and their impact on performance and taxation.
- Analyze financial statements for investment performance and important tax information.
- Review important tax considerations and how to appropriately record them in order for a tax planner or preparer to leverage the information appropriately.
- Consider performance indicators and their potential impact on decision makers within your family office.
- Estimate cash flow and assist your client in making informed financial decisions.
Worth up to 20 CPE credits
Who should attend?
- Continuing Professional Education